Do you consider yourself a power user of Social Media, online databases and the internet? If you have said YES, THIS MAY BE THE JOB FOR YOU!
SC International is an award-winning Executive Search Firm based in Fairfield, New Jersey. We have an exciting opportunity for a tech savvy, creative thinking superstar to join our team as an Internet Researcher. This is a critical role in our organization, responsible for sourcing top talent using a variety of research tools to identify the best of breed in candidates and clients.
As an Internet Researcher, you will be part of a dynamic team in a fast-paced industry of recruiting with a top performing office. Your role is to drive efficiency through research, client and candidate interaction, technology and internal communication. You will be an integral part of the team and their success and will take an active role in the search and recruitment process.
Key areas of responsibility:
· Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies
· Strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, complex internet searches and research
· Source active candidates from online databases, contact lists, internal databases, employee referrals
· Partner with senior recruiters to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective search process
· Create and design recruiting and/or marketing plans for senior recruiters through various sources such as LinkedIn, internal database and other resources
· Responding to candidate inquires, posting job orders and ads
· Researching websites and/or databases for potential clients, candidates, and competitors for the IT Consulting Business Unit
· Research industry trends, company details and news
· Research candidates utilizing internet sites and tools such as company websites, Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other websites and tools
· Create, organize and send bulk emails as appropriate
· Be responsible for technical aspects of the business including database management, recommending/evaluating research tools and social media/website/Central Directory content in compliance with management directives
· Maintain company and individual’s profiles on LinkedIn and other websites
The qualifications we are looking for in this individual are:
· Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
· Experience utilizing LinkedIn, ZoomInfo and other social media
· Must have the ability to multitask and navigate multiple applications/tools
· Ability to implement targeted sourcing initiatives
· Ability to generate a high volume/high quality pipeline of candidates under time restraints
· Flexibility and willing to support multiple functions/members of team
· Strong organizational and planning skills are essential to the success of this individual
Let our office help train and launch your career in the technology world!
Please submit your resume to email@example.com for consideration. Thank you!